Asbestos Removal Adelaide
If it has been confirmed that you have asbestos in your home or business then you need to engage a professional asbestos removal company.
Domestic & Commercial Experts
- Over 20 Years Experience in SA
- Family Owned & Operated
- Old Fashioned Customer Service
- Environmentally Friendly
- Licenced By Safework SA
- Licenced by The EPA (Environmental Protection Authority)
- Specific Asbestos Insurance Cover
- Quick Quote, Prompt Service, No Fuss.
- Insured Up To $20M
South Adelaide Asbestos Removal take care of the entire process for you!
We prepare all the necessary applications and lodge them with Safe Work SA.
We notify your neighbours of the day and time that the work is to be done.
We make sure that all preparations are made to make the job go smoothly and safely, not just during the removal process but also for the safe transport and disposal of the asbestos waste.
Ask us about asbestos testing too. We’ll explain the process and arrange testing to be carried out on any suspicious materials.
Asbestos Removal Laws
There are laws governing the removal and disposal of asbestos containing materials. Any person being paid to do this type of work must hold the appropriate builders license, asbestos removal license and if transporting asbestos waste the appropriate EPA transport license.
These laws are:
- Code of Practice: How to Safely Remove Asbestos October 2018
- Code of Practice: How to Manage and Control Asbestos in the Workplace October 2018
- Environmental Protection Act 1993 (Section 36 of the EP Act.)
- Environment Protection Regulations 2009
Never Remove Asbestos Yourself
Some may consider removing asbestos themselves. This should be considered very carefully as these Codes of Practice may still apply. If a neighbour or member of the public lodges a complaint to Safework SA you can end up in hot water if you haven’t taken appropriate precautions to comply. The question is WHY would you WANT to subject yourself to potential exposure to asbestos unnecessarily when you can have the asbestos removed legally, professionally and most important SAFELY by South Adelaide Asbestos Removal.
Licenses & Codes Of Practice
We have the following licenses and qualifications to comply with the laws and Codes of Practice outlined above:
- SA Builders License RL115833
- Safework SA Asbestos Removal License 72995
- EPA Transport license 2973
- All staff hold qualification CPCCDE3014A for Removal of Non Friable Asbestos
- Supervisors hold qualification CPCCBC4051A for Supervise Asbestos Removal
- All jobs requiring Safework Notification have Air Quality Monitoring undertaken
- All jobs requiring Safework Notification have Site Inspection and Clearance Certificate completed
- Multiple vehicles permitted to transport and dispose of asbestos cement waste.
South Adelaide Asbestos Removal recently removed some asbestos from a commercial tenancy that I own. I met Kevin on site and he did a measure up and gave me a quote within 24 hours. The quote was extremely reasonable considering the amount of work that was required. The asbestos was removed quickly, efficiently and professionally.