Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions for access and use of www.asbestosremoval.com.au or www.southadelaideglass.com.au (and other pages contained therein), Facebook pages (www.facebook.com/pg/asbestosremoval.com.au) (www.facebook.com/southadelaideglass/)
Access to and the use of this South Adelaide Asbestos Removal website is for your personal and non-commercial use only. Except for the text, information, imagery, material or hyperlinks held in your computers cache or a single permanent paper copy of the text, information, imagery, material or hyperlinks for your personal use;
You may not (without a signed letter of approval from the Directors of Tecoma Pty Ltd or its subsidiaries):
- Copy, modify, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish or license any text, image, information, material or hyperlink on this site.
- use or attempt to use any text, image, information, material or hyperlink published on the South Adelaide Asbestos Removal website to create any web site or publication either electronic or in print media
- mirror or frame any website or page within the South Adelaide Asbestos Removal website
- use any automated process of any sort to query, access or copy any text, image, information, material or hyperlink on the South Adelaide Asbestos Removal website or generate or compile any document or database based on the any text, image, information, material or hyperlink the South Adelaide Asbestos Removal website
- transfer, sell or trade any text, image, information, material or hyperlink on the South Adelaide Asbestos Removal website or functionality or products or services offered on this website;
- Tecoma Pty Ltd or any of its subsidiaries reserve the right to restrict or terminate access or use of this website or related social media pages (Facebook etc.) at any time.
You are responsible for the use of the South Adelaide Asbestos Removal website and related social media pages on your computer or mobile device.
Tecoma Pty Ltd and its subsidiaries takes care to ensure that the information and associated material on the South Adelaide Asbestos Removal website is correct, current and free from errors, Tecoma Pty Ltd and its subsidiaries does not in any way warrant the accuracy or completeness of or the representations made by South Adelaide Asbestos Removal or any web site that links from the South Adelaide Asbestos Removal website or any information received as a result of using the South Adelaide Asbestos Removal website.
The information, services, material, text or related imagery on the South Adelaide Asbestos Removal website are provided as general information only. Tecoma Pty Ltd and its subsidiaries does not in any way warrant that the information, services, material, text or related imagery are professional, expert or other advice and are not a substitute for such advice; may not be appropriate, correct or sufficient for your circumstances; should not be relied on as the only reason you do or don’t do anything; and may not be continually accessible or free from errors or viruses.
If Tecoma Pty Ltd and/or its subsidiaries suffers any loss or damage or incurs any cost in connection with a breach by you of these terms and conditions you agree to indemnify Tecoma Pty Ltd and its subsidiaries for all such loss and damage.
Copyright, Trademarks and Licence
Material on South Adelaide Asbestos Removal website and related social media pages is Copyright © by Tecoma Pty Ltd and or its subsidiaries 2018.
All information, services, material, text or related imagery is copyright by Tecoma Pty Ltd and/or its subsidiaries 2018 and may not be reproduced without a signed letter of approval from the Directors of Tecoma Pty Ltd or its subsidiaries.
Unless otherwise indicated on the South Adelaide Asbestos Removal website, all information, services, material, text or related imagery is owned by or licensed to Tecoma Pty Ltd and related subsidiaries and is subject to copyright (the “Copyright Material”).
- only copy or reproduce the Copyright Material for the purpose of browsing the South Adelaide Asbestos Removal website or making a paper copy for your own personal, private or research use, provided that such use constitutes fair use under the Copyright Act;
- not alter or modify the Copyright Material in any way or form or remove any legal notice associated with it.
When you use this website, our Internet Service Provider (”ISP”) will record and log for statistical purposes the following information about your visit:
- your server address and top level domain name (eg. .com, .gov, etc),
- the date and time of your visit,
- when entering from another website, the address of that website,
- the pages and documents you access during your visit, and
- the type of browser you are using.
This information is collected through the use of “cookies” (see below).
We will not attempt to identify individual users and we will not collect personal information unless you provide it to us. If you request information, a quotation or wish to provide feedback about any of our products or services you will be asked to provide contact details and a mailing address (either electronic or postal).
We do not collect information about political or religious beliefs, ethnic background or sexual preferences.
Use and Disclosure of Information
Our intention is to use the information you provide to better understand your requirements so we can provide information to you on products and services that are most relevant to your needs. Unless you have instructed us not to do so, personal information may be shared within Tecoma Pty Ltd and to third parties who provide us with certain services. These third parties are required to keep your information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we are permitted to use it.
Tecoma Pty Ltd and its subsidiaries undertakes not to disclose, sell, trade or rent your personal information. We are obliged however to allow law enforcement agencies and other government agencies with the relevant legal authority to inspect our ISP logs if there is an investigation by said government agencies.
Personal information you have provided along with your particular request for information could be forwarded to head office for follow up of your request by mail, email or telephone.
Information may be used by Tecoma Pty Ltd or its subsidiaries for marketing and product analysis. This may include the forwarding of information about special offers, new products etc. to you by post or by email.
At South Adelaide Asbestos Removal our goal is to ensure that your personal information is accurate, complete and up-to-date. Please contact us if personal information we hold about you is incorrect or has changed and we will use all reasonable efforts to update the information.
At South Adelaide Asbestos Removal, security is a priority. We use technologies and processes such as access control procedures, network firewalls and encryption to protect the security and privacy of information travelling to, from and within our website.
Accessing and Modifying
Should you wish to have access to the personal information we hold about you, please contact us. A fee may apply to such access. Access will be limited to the information you have provided.
A “cookie” is a software device that allows our server to identify and interact more effectively with your computer. Cookies do not identify individual users, but they do identify your ISP and your browser type.
This website uses temporary cookies. This means that upon closing your browser, the temporary cookie assigned to you will be destroyed and no personal information is maintained which might identify you at a later date.
We do not disclose domain names or aggregate information to third parties other than to those who assist us with this website and who are under strict confidentiality obligations.
You can configure your browser to accept or reject all cookies and to notify you when a cookie is used. We suggest that you refer to your browser instructions or help screens to learn more about these functions. However, please note that if you configure your browser so as to not receive any cookies, a certain level of functionality of this website and other websites may be lost.
Changes to the Statement